US China Mining Group (SGZH)
US China Mining Group is a company engaged in coal production and sales by exploring, assembling, assessing, permitting, developing, and mining coal properties in the People's Republic of China ("PRC"). We extract coal from properties to which we have the right to mine capped amounts of coal, and then sell most of the coal on a per metric ton basis for cash on delivery, primarily to power plants, cement factories, wholesalers and individuals for home heating. Our business consists of the operations of Tong Gong coal mine in northern PRC, approximately 175 km southwest of the city of Heihe in the Heilongjiang Province, and the Hong Yuan and Sheng Yu coal mines located in the city of Mohe in Heilongjiang Province.
- 27.11.2012 US China Mining Group, Inc. Announces Share Repurchase Plan
- 15.11.2012 US China Mining Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- 31.08.2012 US China Mining Group, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- 21.05.2012 US China Mining Group, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- 02.04.2012 US China Mining Group, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2011 Financial Results